Grow Room Climate Controller
- Controls Lights, fans, dehumidifier, air conditioning, heater, CO2, humidifier
- Comes standard with PC software and USB cable
- Built-in fail safes to look after your crop if something goes wrong
- Advanced settings page allows fine tuning of the system
- Scheduling allows grower to enter a table of settings for the complete crop cycle
- Alarms on all key variables including intruder alarm
- Alarms can sound on a PC or send a text message via modem to a mobile phone
- Remote access software can be used to view readings and change settings from anywhere in the world (password protected)
A standard feature of the IntelliClimate is the USB connection to a PC.
This provides a new level of user friendliness and allows the grower to easily view and change settings, view readings and look back to see what growing conditions were like during periods when the grow room was unattended. The PC also provides for remote alarms and even telephone alarms to a pager or mobile phone are possible. With remote access software you can see readings, change settings and access all functions over the internet or phone connection.
The controller will still operate fully without a PC connection with the exception of the scheduling feature and telephone alarms.
With the IntelliClimate you can start small and gradually add to the grow room equipment you want controlled until you have the most sophisticated system possible.
The following equipment may be connected to the IntelliClimate:
- Fan 1
- Fan 2 OR AirCon
- Light bank 1
- Light bank 2
- CO2 injection
The outputs from the controller are 24V DC. In order to control mains powered equipment relay boxes are required. Three twin relay boxes (10Amps total per box) are provided as standard and additional relays or higher power relays are available on request.
Even though you have the ability to connect a wide range of equipment you will only see settings and readings for items that you have. This keeps the user interface extremely simple and uncluttered even if you are starting with a very simple system.
The standard kit includes the following:-
- IntelliClimate controller with USB cable and PC software on CDROM
- 3 x twin relay boxes (ie 6 independent relay controlled socket outlets
- Environment sensor box that goes into the grow room to measure temperature, humidity and light, you can also connect a CO2 sensor to this box
- Magnetic door intruder switch
- CO2 sensor
- Second environment sensor (gives extra safety if one sensor fails – you have an automatic backup)
- Outside temperature sensor
Manufactured in New Zealand by Autogrow Systems
Contact Pure Hydroponics for pricing and further information.