Recirculating Hydroponic System Dosing Controller
The new Bluelab Pro Controller is an automated dosing controller which is highly recommended for Recirculating Systems (NFT, Flood and Drain) or for single to multi zone Batched Dosing Drip Fertigation Systems where all zones are to use the same nutrient strength.
The Pro Controller has all the same features as the Bluelab Dosetronic controller but with more!
It is a much more compact controller and has the added value of Connect software which allows a grower to data log their settings and activity to a cloud. This allows a grower to log on from anywhere in the world to check on settings and receive alerts if alarm settings have been breached.
The Pro Controller is available as a bare controller with Conductivity, pH and Temperature probes or as part of a complete kit with Triple Peristaltic Dosing pumps (A, B, pH), Dosign Hoses, Sample Pot and Calibration Solutions.
Simply program the nutrient and pH strength you would like the hydroponic system to be run at and set the “Dose On” and “Dose Off” intervals to suit the size of your tank.
The Bluelab Pro Controller will then tirelessly manage your pre-programmed set points by activating the Peristaltic Dosing Pumps connected to your A, B & pH stock solution tanks.
This provides an exact nutrient and pH strength for your crop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which matches the fluctuating feeding patterns of the crop.
The Pro Controller is sure to inherit the outstanding reputation of the earlier Bluelab Dosetronic which is the work horse of the international industry and has been exported worldwide for over 20 years with a sound reputation for accuracy and reliability.
The Pro Controller is highly recommended for every serious hydroponic grower who values a consistently high level of quality in their crop.
It also frees up valuable time for a grower so they can focus on other important aspects of their business.
The Bluelab Pro Controller is an investment in crop quality that will quickly pay for itself.
- Simple, friendly user interface
- Optional control functions – you can control one, two or all three parameters (pH, conductivity and temperature)
- Individual High and Low alarm functions
- Large easy to read displays with adjustable display brightness
- All probes are removable / replaceable
- Calibration “Quality” indicator for pH probe
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Selectable internal lockouts. E.g. Temperature high alarm can prevent nutrient dosing
- Provision for External lockouts (both Normally Closed and Normally Open contact) E.g. a water flow switch can prevent all dosing action
- Automatic safety lockouts built in – E.g. Prevents dosing of pH and nutrient solution if a fault is detected
- Connect capable. This allows the grower to remotely access settings and receive alarm alerts from anywhere in the world as well as being able to data log all dosing activities.
- Probe lead lengths are 2m/6ft
- Able to calibrate conductivity but not required
- Splash proof
- International power supply for controller
- ATC pH Probe
- Monitors and controls pH (raise OR lower)
- Monitors and controls conductivity (raise only)
- Monitors and controls temperature – either mains connected heating OR cooling equipment
- Settings retained if power failure occurs
- Can be placed into Monitor mode only with alarms enabled / disabled
- Conductivity and pH can be dosed via Peristaltic pumps or Solenoids (or any user supplied equipment)
- Choice of visual and/or audio alarm
- Able to connect an external alarm device
- Hysteresis: Settable on Temperature only – E.g. prevents damage to temperature from rapid on and off switching
- Adjustable compressor lockout – E.g. prevents damage to equipment by ensuring an adequate start up delay
- 2 Year Bluelab Guarantee (6 Months on pH Probe)