A commercial hydroponic crop must be protected from adverse weather conditions if it is to be successful and high yielding.
A well designed Commerical Greenhouse is one that provides an ideal growing environment for a crop:
- Protection from the rain
- Shelter from the wind
- Shields out pests
- Excellent ventilation
- Excellent air movement
- Stable temperatures within a comfortable range
- Stable humidity levels within a comfortable range
- Excellent light transmission
The structure should also be durable, easy to use and easy to maintain.
Pure Hydroponics promotes Redpath Greenhouses due to their excellent reputation worldwide for strength and quality. Their structures perform exceptionally well in regions that are susceptible to cyclones and hurricanes.
If there’s ever a severe storm, its always a Redpath house that’s left standing.
Pure Hydroponics can supply a wide range of greenhouse designs from Redpath either as stand alone steel framed commercial structures or with a complete turn key hydroponic system inside.
The features of the Redpath houses are as follows:
- 9.2m or 10.65m wide bays
- Manufactured to any length with any number of bays
- Single or Double Rack and Pinion Roof Vents
- Roll Up Sidewalls
- Post Heights up to 4.5m for increased air volume
- Cosecant Curved Rafter Technology for improved light transmission and condensation control
- Single or Twin Skin Film Options
- A full range of accessories
- Superior Strength and Durability
- Backed by excellent advice and after sales support
Please talk to Pure Hydroponics about which structure is best for your budget and requirements.