Bluelab Combo Meter
It measures conductivity, pH and temperature all in the one unit and its lightweight portability enables you to test nutrient solutions in multiple tanks accross a wide range of locations.
The Combo meter is also ideal for cross checking the accuracy of automated dosing controllers.
The conductivity probe is factory calibrated on the Combo meter and calibration of the detachable pH probe couldn’t be simpler.
Why buy a separate meter for measuring pH, conductivity and temperature when you can do it all in the one unit?
The Bluelab Combo Meter is the essential meter for every professional grower.
- Light weight and portable
- Measures pH, Nutrient (conductivity) and Temperature
- Three display options for Nutrient – EC, CF, ppm (500 scale)
- Two display options for Temperature (°C or °F)
- No calibration required for conductivity or temperature
- Simple two point calibration for pH
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13mm(1/2″) digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- Long life 2 AAA batteries
- 5 Year Bluelab Guarantee (6 Months on pH Probe)
- Meter Size: 144mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 38mm (D)
- Probe cable length: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
Retail Price NZ$495.65 + GST
Wholesale Pricing is Available for Retailers Worldwide
Bluelab Combo Meter Instruction Manual