Bluelab Dosetronic Controller
The Bluelab Dosetronic is an automated dosing controller which is highly recommended for Recirculating Systems (NFT, Flood and Drain) or for single to multi zone Batched Dosing Drip Fertigation Systems where all zones are to use the same nutrient strength.
The Dosetronic is available as a bare controller or as part of a complete kit with either Triple Peristaltic Dosing pumps or Triple Solenoid dosing Valves (A, B, pH).
Simply program the nutrient and pH strength you would like the hydroponic system to be run at and set the “Dose On” and “Dose Off” intervals to suit the size of your tank.
The Bluelab Dosetronic will then tirelessly manage your pre-programmed set points by activating the Peristaltic Dosing Pumps or gravity fed Solenoid Valves connected to your A, B & pH stock solution tanks.
This provides an exact nutrient and pH strength for your crop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which matches the fluctuating feeding patterns of the crop.
The Dosetronic controller is truly the work horse of the international industry and has been exported worldwide for over 20 years with a sound reputation for accuracy and reliability.
The latest model is a compact, feature packed unit which builds upon the solid performance of its predecessors.
The Dosetronic is highly recommended for every serious hydroponic grower who values a consistently high level of quality in their crop.
It also frees up valuable time for a grower so they can focus on other important aspects of their business.
The Bluelab Dosetronic is an investment in crop quality that will quickly pay for itself.
- Simple, friendly user interface
- Optional control functions – you can control one, two or all three parameters (pH, conductivity and temperature)
- Individual High and Low alarm functions
- Large easy to read displays with adjustable display brightness
- All probes are removable / replaceable
- Calibration “Quality” indicator for pH probe
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Selectable internal lockouts. E.g. Temperature high alarm can prevent nutrient dosing
- Provision for External lockouts (both Normally Closed and Normally Open contact) E.g. a water flow switch can prevent all dosing action
- Automatic safety lockouts built in – E.g. Prevents dosing of pH and nutrient solution if a fault is detected
- Probe lead lengths are 2m/6ft
- Able to calibrate conductivity but not required
- Splash proof
- International power supply for controller
- ATC pH Probe supplied with Peridoser (optional with Solenoid kit)
- Monitors and controls pH (raise OR lower)
- Monitors and controls conductivity (raise only)
- Monitors and controls temperature – either mains connected heating OR cooling equipment
- Settings retained if power failure occurs
- Can be placed into Monitor mode only with alarms enabled / disabled
- Conductivity and pH can be dosed via Peristaltic pumps or Solenoids (or any user supplied equipment)
- Choice of visual and/or audio alarm
- Able to connect an external alarm device
- Hysteresis: Settable on Temperature only – E.g. prevents damage to temperature from rapid on and off switching
- Adjustable compressor lockout – E.g. prevents damage to equipment by ensuring an adequate start up delay
- 2 Year Bluelab Guarantee