BioKlenz (Organically Certified)
Pure Hydroponics is able to offer an Organically Certified Non Toxic Water Treatment option for growers.
Citrox BioKlenz is a multipurpose sanitiser with broad spectrum killing power. It is commonly used by hydroponic growers in the following areas:
- Surface sanitation in post harvest processing and packing areas.
- As a postharvest produce wash additive.
- As a soak bath additive for NFT growpots, propagation trays and gullies.
- For the treatment of water used in a hydroponic system.
- For the treatment of water used for animal and human consumption.
All ingredients used to manufacture Citrox BioKlenz are GMO free, food ingredients, are of plant origin and come from self sustaining crop sources.
- No detectable residues.
- Non toxic, all ingredients are NZFSA and FDA classified food ingredients.
- Non corrosive to skin or equipment.
- Proven broad spectrum killing power.
- Non tainting.
- Eco Friendly – Made from sustainable resources and easily recyclable packaging.
- NZFSA approved “Processing Aid” and food additive.
- BioGro organic certified #5126.
- Successfully tested in a comparative study against conventional sanitisers.
- Up to 10 times more effective under production conditions.
- Non oxidative so long lasting and therefore more cost effective.
Directions for Use
- BioKlenz is best when used as a dip or spray. Fogging can be effective under some conditions.
Available from Pure Hydroponics in the following sizes.
- 1 Litre
- 5 Litre
- 20 Litre
- 200 Litre