Ultramat – White Reflective Flooring
Long life, white woven ground cover (Ultramat) is the best way to keep the inside of a greenhouse sterile & cool and to maximise light transmission.
This product is extensively used by professional greenhouse growers.
Its many features are as follows:
- The white surface reflects light back underneath crops to improve light transmission and improve yields.
- Reflects heat causing rays away from the ground instead of absorbing it.
- Extremely effective in hot regions where the internal temperature of the greenhouse is noticeably cooler when this product is used.
- Promotes sterility inside greenhouses.
- Dirt or fallen leaf matter is easily noticed and is easy to sweep up.
- Has a permeable membrane which allows excess water or nutrient runoff to pass through it into the soil or drainage system beneath to prevent pooling and algal growth.
- The breathable qualities prevent the soil beneath the fabric from going sour.
- Reduces weed growth (does not suppress weed growth entirely as it still transmits a small amount of light. Spray the ground area first before installing)
- Includes marker lines (300mm spacing) woven into the fabric along its length to assist with the perfect alignment of planter bags, cocoslabs or other greenhouse equipment.
- Made from an extremely hard wearing 110 grams per square metre fabric to withstand heavy foot traffic and harvesting trolleys.
- Colour – White
- Material – PP with UV stabiliser
- Weight – 100-110 GSM
- Light reflection – 75%
- Water permeability – 10 l/m2.sec
- 3 year pro rata UV warranty
Ultramat is stocked in the following sizes with accessories:
- 1.1m x 100m Roll
- 2.7m x 100m Roll
- 3.3m x 100m Roll
- 4.15m x 100m Roll
Cut Lengths are also available
- Weedstaples (steel) 125mm Long x Box of 200
- Weedstaples (Steel) 225mm Long x Box of 200
- Plastic Weednails 12cm x 50 pieces
- Plastic Weednails 12cm x 100 pieces
- Plastic Weednails 12cm x 200 pieces
- Plastic Weednails 12cm x 500 pieces
- Plastic Weednails 17cm x 200 pieces
Please contact Pure Hydroponics for pricing and further information.