Clear Greenhouse Film
Pure Hydroponics supplies the Duratough brand of Clear Greenhouse Film.
Duratough is a heavy duty long-life commercial grade greenhouse film.
It can be used in single skin or twin skin applications.
Its co-extrusion multi-layer technology offers one of the highest light transmission levels available.
Duratough contains a medium EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) content, which allows it to be used across a wide range of structural designs and for vegetable or flower crops.
Duratough is compatible with virtually all of the modern film clipping systems available today and it is available in 10 different widths.
The Duratough Polymer has been designed to resist the harsh UV conditions found in Australasia and it is supplied with a factory 40 Month UV Pro Rata warranty.
- Anti-condensation treated on both sides
- Heavy duty 210 micron thickness
- Every lineal metre printed with quality code and metreage
- Cost effective
- Long life factory UV pro-rata warranty
- Bumble bee friendly
- High light transmission
- Wide range of widths, rolls cut to custom lengths
- Compatible with most greenhouse designs and crops
- Suitable for most twin skin and single skin installations
Widths Available (Cut to any Length)
- 2m, 3m, 4.05m, 5m, 6.05m, 7m, 8.05m, 9.2m, 10.5m, 11.5m, 13.1m and 14.5 metre wide
- A pre fabrication service is available for different sizes.
Note: The size of the greenhouse film will need to be slightly larger than the dimensions on the structure being covered. A narrow margin needs to be left spare on each side of the film so the installer can grip onto the edges of the film and tension it during installation. Measurements of the cladding will be greater than the floor width x length dimensions of the greenhouse base.
Please contact Pure Hydroponics for pricing and helpful hints on sizing & fitting instructions.