Greenhouse Film Clipping Systems
Pure Hydroponics supplies two premium grade Greenhouse Film Clipping Systems for attaching Greenhouse film to all types of structures.
Duralock2 is a continuous bead fastening system for film and fabric. It is specifically designed to reliably retain all widths of claddings up to 12.7m wide.
Duralock2 is suited to high wind applications and its “self locking” design means that “the harder the wind blows the tighter the Duralock2 will grip the cladding”.
Duralock2 is simple and easy to assemble with the base aluminium profile being screwed to the framework and then the “channel” UPVC strip part of the Duralock being pushed into the jaw of the aluminium followed by the “locking bead” UPVC part. Duralock2 is very easy on the cladding and is unlikely to damage the cladding during assembly.
Duralock2 incorporates a “shading cap” along the front edge of the channel insert to help protect the cladding from the heat of the sun.
Duralock2 may be used to secure films or fabrics that are between 100 microns and 500 microns in thickness. It is ideal for singleskin or twinskin applications.
Duralock2 is available in:
1) As a Singe Groove Duralock2 System (A single piece of film or fabric can be attached to the Duralock system and goes in one direction – left or right, or the Duralock2 system can be used to tension a single sheet of film or fabric in the middle of its span)
2) As a Twin Groove Duralock2 System (two separate sheets of film or fabric can be attached to the Duralock2 system and go in separate directions, left and right).
Duralock2 is supplied in 4 meter lengths – and comes complete with the base, and inserts. (No screws supplied)
Lockstrip is a unique 3 piece clipping system designed for fastening greenhouse film and fabrics to any type of structure.
The system comprises of an aluminium base plate , a plastic insert (for single skin or twin skin films), and fastening clips.
The Lockstrip system can be supplied in two formats:
1) As a Singe Groove Lockstrip (A single piece of film or fabric can be attached to the Lockstrip and goes in one direction – left or right, or the Lockstrip can be used to tension a single sheet of film or fabric in the middle of its span)
2) As a Twin Groove Lockstrip (two separate sheets of film or fabric can be attached to the Lockstrip and go in separate directions left and right).
Simply screw the Lockstrip base plate to the greenhouse frame, stretch the film over the base plate, place the insert strip over the film and push it into the base plate beneath. Then insert as many clips are required to hold the insert strip in place (approx 8 clips per metre).
The film is then securely fastened and will be able to withstand even the highest wind loads.
Lockstrip is available in the following pieces:
- Lockstrip Single Groove – 3 piece system (4m length) (Base plate, insert strip and clips)
- Lockstrip Twin Grove – 3 piece system (4m length) (Base plate, insert strip and clips)
- Spare insert clips as required (Packet of 100)